Toyota Prius V Specifications : Toyota Prius V Wagon Five Natl Angular Rear Exterior View
- 42 MPG City, 38 MPG Highway, 40 MPG Combined
- Second row seats slide, fold flat, and recline 45 degrees for comfort
- 34.3 cubic feet of cargo volume
- First-ever resin Panoramic View moonroof with power retractable sun shades
- One of the first Toyotas with the Entune™ multimedia system
- Same 1.8 liter engine as the 3rd Gen Prius
- 11.5 second 0-60 MPH
The exterior styling is sleek, rounded and bold, with an extended roofline that allows the vehicle to retain the triangular silhouette symbolic of Toyota Prius. The trapezoidal-shaped front features sharp-edged headlamps, wind-slipping aero corners for improved aerodynamics and an enlarged under grille, which all help create a unique design evolving from the current Prius. Toyota Prius v’s rear styling is highlighted by a refined backdoor panel, intricate combination taillights and a specially designed roof spoiler that improves air flow.
Here is fundamental instruction on prius v spec. We have the tops step for prius v spec. Check it out for yourself! You can get Toyota Prius V Wagon Five Natl Angular Rear Exterior View guide and read the latest Toyota Prius V Specifications in here.
Back to Toyota Prius V Specifications