Toyota Prius V Specifications : Toyota Prius V Audio Controls
- 42 MPG City, 38 MPG Highway, 40 MPG Combined
- Second row seats slide, fold flat, and recline 45 degrees for comfort
- 34.3 cubic feet of cargo volume
- First-ever resin Panoramic View moonroof with power retractable sun shades
- One of the first Toyotas with the Entune™ multimedia system
- Same 1.8 liter engine as the 3rd Gen Prius
- 11.5 second 0-60 MPH
The exterior styling is sleek, rounded and bold, with an extended roofline that allows the vehicle to retain the triangular silhouette symbolic of Toyota Prius. The trapezoidal-shaped front features sharp-edged headlamps, wind-slipping aero corners for improved aerodynamics and an enlarged under grille, which all help create a unique design evolving from the current Prius. Toyota Prius v’s rear styling is highlighted by a refined backdoor panel, intricate combination taillights and a specially designed roof spoiler that improves air flow.
Here is necessary advice on Toyota Prius. We have the tops sources for Toyota Prius. Check it out for yourself! You can get Toyota Prius V Audio Controls guide and view the latest Toyota Prius V Specifications in here.
Back to Toyota Prius V Specifications